The Best Anti Snore Pillows In The UK Right Now
The key ingredients for a great night’s sleep are a cold, dark room, a comfortable bed and mattress and some peace and quiet.
Snoring throws that through the window, distributing sleep for both the snorers and the partners who are praying for a bit of quiet. Depending on how loud the snorer is, this could affect an entire household. I remember being able to hear my dad snoring from downstairs when I was little. That’s a powerful snore.
Snoring it’s not a rare occurrence. More than 30 million people in the UK are snorers. That’s just under half of the entire country’s population. If you put all of these people in the same area at the time time, the sound might be enough to cause a small earthquake.
It’s not fun trying to sleep when you snore. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best anti snore pillows that you need to know about for a silent, and peaceful night. At least.
The best anti snore pillows on the market right now
We’ve tried and tested all the products out there. These are the best anti snore pillows selected and rated by our team – and could be just the solution you’re looking for. Ready? Let’s jump in.
1. Cozy BoSpin Memory Foam Pillow
- For all types of sleepers
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Size: 50x30cm
- Material: Memory foam
The Cozy BoSpin memory foam pillow has a wave design that will cradle your head while you’re asleep. This offers greater support for your neck, head and shoulders – no matter what position you like to sleep in. Back, side and front sleepers can all use and benefit from this pillow.
As well as more support, the Cozy BoSpin memory foam pillow is one of the best anti snore pillows for making sure that your spine is correctly aligned. This will help open up your airways and reduce snoring as well as helping elevate any aches and pains you might have.
It’s also hypoallergenic and machine washable, perfect for those with allergies.
Still not sure? Rest easy with the lifetime money-back guarantee. If you find that it doesn’t improve your nights – send it back for a full refund.
- ★【CONTOUR WAVE DESIGN 】We combine the luxury comfort of a memory foam pillow the scientifically-proven wave design perfectly cradles and supports your neck, head and shoulders while you drift off to sleep. Whether you are a back, side or stomach sleeper, you'll get the support you need
- ★ 【Perfect Safe Pillow】- Unlike a traditional pillow that can become a breeding ground for dust and germs,This memory pillow does not contain any toxic ingredients like formaldehyde, methane chloride, or PBDE and provides a protective barrier against allergens such as mold, dust mites, and other bacteria
- ★ 【WASHING & HEALTHY】You can easily remove woven pillow, put it on the cover of the machine wash, not washing machine or machine dry foam, do not bleach or dry-cleaned bubble;Pillow is stored in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.In case you experience an odor which is a "Fresh Foam" odor, it is not harmful. The odor should
2. Supportiback PREMIUM Bed Wedge Pillow
- 30° inclination
- For all types of sleepers
- 100 night money-back period
- Material: Memory foam
If you’re looking for the best anti snore pillows, the wedge pillow is one of the best money can buy. Which is good, because a price tag of £45 is a pretty hefty one.
The wedge pillow increases in thickness, creating a perfect 30° angle to sleep on. This is designed to not only improve your posture and open up your airways but also to help reduce acid reflux, soothe sciatica pain and prevent further aches and pains.
Made from premium gel memory foam, this pillow is designed for ultimate comfort. Even better, it won’t get flat after a few days use. It will keep springing back to life, giving you comfortable and snore-free sleep night after night.
Try it yourself, with their 100-night money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t help improve your sleep, just send it back to get a full refund.
- ✅ YOUR HEALTHIEST SLEEP EVER, GUARANTEED: If you don’t fall in love within 100 nights (although we’re sure you will), contact us directly to return the bed wedge for a full refund, no questions asked. Each pillow also comes with a 5-year warranty.
- ✅ GET A BETTER NIGHT'S REST: Our doctors and orthopedics have designed the wedge with a perfect 30° inclination to enhance your sleep posture and spine alignment drastically, alleviate back & neck pain, reduce acid reflux, and soothe sciatica pain. The angled elevation further improves breathing, respiratory issues, and has been shown to reduce snoring.
- ✅ PREMIUM GEL MEMORY FOAM: We know how annoying it could be to end up with a flat pillow just after a few days of use. That’s why we have designed our pillow with a 1.5 inch soft breathable high-density memory foam that springs back to its shape after each use - hard enough to offer necessary inclination but soft enough to embrace your body shape.
3. CN-hzq Memory Foam Pillow
- Unique grooves and contouring
- Specialised areas for all types of sleepers
- Material: Memory foam
- Size: 60x34x11.5cm
The CN-hzq pillow certainly is one of a kind – and one of the best anti snore pillows out there. Designed by health professionals, every single angle of this pillow is designed to support your neck and body alignment – no matter what kind of sleeper you are.
- A centre groove that your neck can naturally rest inside if you’re a back sleeper
- A wedge profile to help keep your muscles aligned
- A side-sleeping area, which is designed to be approximately shoulder width height to keep the natural alignment and curvature of your spine
- Soft and comfortable neck contour sponges to keep your spine in a natural curve
So, no matter what position you fall asleep in, there’s a part of this pillow designed to support you, ease your muscles and open your airways for easier breathing.
It’s the pillow that truly has everything.
- Ergonimic Design-The neck pillow size is 60*34*11.5cm. Designed by a health professional, each angle is carefully designed to give your cervical vertebra the most comfortable and relaxing curve. Get enough support on your head. Relax your muscles thoroughly. No more pain after getting up, refreshing you.
- Memory Foam Pillow- This pillow is made of memory foam. It is super soft and provides sufficient support. It is comfortable and fits the curve of the cervical spine. At the same time, this pillow is specially designed for breathable depression. Excellent breathability brings you a beautiful Night.
- Provide you with good sleep - Great sleep experience, this pillow can relax your muscles, spine. Let you easily enter deep sleep. At the same time, it can effectively reduce snoring. When you wake up, you will not have stiff neck pain anymore.Refreshing you every morning.
4. Power Of Nature Memory Foam Ergonomic Deep Sleep Contour Bed Pillow
- Ergonomic design
- For all types of sleepers
- Material: memory foam
- Size: 60x35x11cm, or 60x35x9cm
The Power of Nature memory foam pillow is similar to the wave design and style of the Cozy BoSpin memory foam pillow. The wave nature of this pillow is designed to offer greater support to your muscles by cradling your head – and helping keep those airways open for a quieter night’s sleep.
Like the Cozy BoSpin pillow, It can also be used for all types of sleepers, but it comes in at a higher price that might not be worth it for some people.
However, the Power of Nature pillow offers two different sizes and a more breathable outer and inner cover for better air circulation. This is great for those who often get hot in the middle of the night, ensuring that there’s always a cool side of the pillow available. This cover is also machine washable, helping to expand the lifetime of the pillow and keep it dust-free.
- 【Premium Memory Foam】Our contour pillows are made of high-quality memory foam material which supports and molds to the cervical contour of your head, neck and shoulders to ensure a better sleep.
- 【Breathable Outer and Inner Cover】The outer cover is breathable for air circulation, giving you a cool and healthy sleeping environment. The dust-proof inner cover extends the life of the memory foam core more effectively. You get a long-lasting sleeping comfort thanks to the two layer covers.
- 【Ergonomic Design】This contour memory foam pillow is well-designed according to the special shape of the human body, which perfectly fits the curve of the head and neck, provides the natural spine support for your body and fully relaxes your muscles. You will fall asleep faster and deeper.
5. TheComfortZone Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow
- Reduce turning in the night
- Distribute weight evenly
- For all types of sleeper
- Full money-back guarantee
- Size: 61x34x12 cm
Get firm support to ease your neck and back pains with the Comfort Zone orthopaedic memory foam pillow. Contouring around the shape of your head, it evenly distributes your weight to prevent your body from compressing your airways during the night.
The ergonomic design doesn’t just support your body and alignment, it also helps prevent tossing and turning during the night. This Is good news for those that keep rolling onto their back, helping them to stay on their side where their airways are the clearest.
What’s more, it can help you keep cool and dry at night – with a luxurious soft touch for even the most delicate of skins. If you’re not happy or convinced this is one of the best anti snore pillows around, you can return your pillow at any time for a 100% refund – no questions asked.
Is snoring bad for you?
Most of the time, snoring isn’t bad for you. It’s a natural and relatively mild sleep disorder that happens when something blocks the flow of air through your nose and mouth when you’re asleep.
There are different types of snoring – and it has a number of causes, including age, weight and genetics.
At some point in their lives, almost everyone will experience snoring. This is true if you’ve got a cold and blocked nose, or even if you’ve drunk a lot of alcohol. This is because alcohol relaxes your throat muscles, narrowing your airways. Alcohol is a double-whammy when it comes to sleep, as it also prevents your body from producing melatonin, the hormone that you need to get to sleep.
There’s only one case where you need to be worried about snoring, and that’s when it disturbs your sleep. This prevents you from getting your needed hours of sleep putting you at risk of a number of health conditions such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
If your sleep is frequently disturbed, this could also be a sign of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This is a sleep condition where you temporarily stop breathing during sleep – forcing your body to wake up.
Can pillows make you snore?
Yes. Pillows can be a factor in snoring because of how they position your body at night.
Your sleep position has a big influence on snoring. For example, Sleeping on your back is known to cause snoring because of a simple reason: gravity. While you’re on your back, your weight narrows your airways, making you more likely to snore.
Snoring can also be caused by sleeping in a position that compresses your neck or tilts your head forward. This might happen if your pillow is too hard – or if you’re sleeping on too many which is raising your head up more than it should be.
Do snore pillows really work?
According to research by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association, anti snore pillows cut down snoring by half.
That’s a massive result. And not the only one either, as the hundreds of success stories online will prove.
For example, Mattress Online sent 3 of the best anti snore pillows out to see their effects. Surprisingly, they found that the pillows were able to reduce snoring and increase sleep for all participants.
But, like with any sleep solution, it’s always best to try them for yourself to see if it can help you.
How do anti snore pillows work?
Anti snore pillows work by helping reposition your body while you’re asleep – opening up the airwaves and reduce snoring. There are two main ways that they do this. The first is by encouraging you to sleep on your side, and the second is to support your neck by realigning your position.
1. Sleeping on your side
As previously mentioned, sleeping on your back is not good for snoring. That’s why the best anti snore pillows are designed to help you get to sleep on your side, where your airways will be less restricted.
The recovery position is on your side for a reason. It’s here that your airways are most clear and open, meaning you have less chance to snore.
2. Supporting your neck
The most common cause of neck pain is sleeping in an awkward position. As well as this being painful, if your neck is twisted or compressed, you’ll also block your airways and make yourself more likely to snore.
Anti snore pillows that focus on your alignment are designed to support your neck and ease it into more of a straight line. This means that your airways remain open, reducing the chance of snoring.
This type of anti snore pillow is best for those who sleep on their back or suffer from neck pain as it offers the most neck support in this position.
What are the different types of anti snore pillows?
Not every anti snore pillow is the same. There are different designs and types that are there to help with nearly every type of snorer.
- Wedge anti snore pillow. This is a small triangle shaped pillow that’s designed to give your body a natural incline to rest on, helping to support side sleepers.
- U-shaped body pillows. These are pillows that you had hug while you rest on them, designed to support your belly and lower back. They’re usually used by pregnant women to help them sleep on their side.
- Back pillows. These are pillows that you can wear like a backpack, physically preventing you from rolling onto your back while sleeping.
- Smart pillows. Yeah, even pillows are smart these days. These smart anti snoring pillows are designed to detect snoring and then inflates your pillow – changing the position of your head to stop the snoring.
Finding the right pillow for you is about knowing what type of snorer you are and what will help you the most.
The best anti snore pillows for a silent night
With this guide, you should have the information you need to pick the best anti snore pillow – and know what the best options are on the market to get started.
It’s worth remembering that sleep solutions don’t happen instantly. Whatever you choose, make sure to try it out for more than a week to get used to your new pillow and see if it really does make a difference.
It may also be worth getting an app that records sounds to physically hear if it had decreased your snoring or not.
Looking for other ways to improve your sleep? Discover our range of sleeping tips here.